Fertilizer for potatoes
Organo-mineral fertilizer (OMU) “Kartofel'noe” contains organic compounds (40%), nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, microelements and humic compounds. In order to ensure the increase of cropping capacity and the recovery of soil fertility, OMU “Universal” was modified with microbiological preparation containing rhizospheric bacteria.
OMU “Kartofel'noe” is designed for field, garden, orchard and decorative cultures fertilization, as well as for seedlings cultivation. The fertilizer ensures high yields with improved taste qualities, increases plant’s resistance to frost and diseases, decreases nitrate-nitrogen concentration and improves water permeability of the soil and its consistency.
OMU “Kartofel'noe” is completely safe for plants in light of the fact that mineral compounds are evenly distributed in organic granule which excludes any chance of chemical burn of the root system. The plant is able to regulate the nutrients intake and absorb nutrients in a concentration it needs.
In the picture below you can see that plant’s root system wraps up an organo-mineral granule of a fertilizer. This confirms the safety and environmental friendliness of the product.
1) 80-100 g per plant - soil applications during the planting
2) 100-300 kg/ha – 1-2 soil applications during the vegetation period
1) 50-100 g per 1 plant - soil application during the planting.
2) 100-250 kg/ha - 1-2 soil applications during the vegetation period
3-5 kg/m3 of soil during its preparation.
500-1000 kg/ha – 2-3 soil applications during the vegetation period
Sugar, red and forage beet, turnips:
1) 500 kg/ha - basal application
2) 200-300 kg/ha- soil applications during the planting.
3) 200-300 kg/ha - 2-3 soil applications during the vegetation period
1) 10-30 kg/100 m2 during the planting
2) 200-300 kg/ha - 1-2 soil applications during the vegetation period
1) 3-5 kg/m3 during the planting
2) 100-300 kg/ha - 1-2 soil applications during the vegetation period
200-300 kg/ha during the planting